Follow me on Instagram!… @chanadrien
True social community integration all in a neat package that is Instagram for the iPhone. When you bundle a mobile device with an in-built camera which is capable of uploading photos directly to a social network, you help but to think of a new way to tweet… not just with words but with images that you can share with friends or strangers alike.
How does it work? First you take a photo using the software or use any existing photos in your library, then apply filters to achieve that timeless look, then share them on social networks like Facebook or Twitter! Simple easy & efficient… all for folks who love taking photos on the go with their iPhones!
So you have an iPhone? What are you waiting for? Install Instagram & follow chanadrien today!
I leave you with some recent images I captured with this great app!
- Android from an iOS user’s perspective : “The Interface & Usability”
- My Photography
- Street photography with a big camera
- The Canon EOS 5Dmk3 and Canon 50mm f/1.2 L combo
- The Canon EOS 5D Mark 3… Is it worth the hype?
- Photography : Giving a useful photo critique
- Photography : How to get criticism
- Photography : Handling criticism 101
- The Kodak Professional BW400CN 135 film
- Waze… The fun way to navigate!
- Composition : Right in the middle
- Film is still available!!!
- What makes a good camera?
- Composition… how I view things…
- Learning Photography
- Portraits of Penang : Little India
- Words that matter in a photograph
- Knowing your gear
- Follow me on Instagram!… @chanadrien
- Is it WRONG to post process a photo?